Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Some men are bigger weenies than others!

...and I was married to the BIGGEST one of them all. I swear just when you think it's all over something else pops up to bring it all up again. The kid's turned 18 making him a "legal" adult and deciding to go out on his own. Then Daddy Moneybags comes along suffocating the kid about college, even going so far as to order the books for the kid's classes! How do kids ever learn how to do things on their own and how to survive in the real world unless they are allowed to make their own decisions, fall down and pick themselves up? If they need help they know where to go to ask for help, right?! I know I am not crazy! So tonite the rat bastard gets all testy with me saying (please excuse the spelling and grammatical errors but I am sure you will understand)...."If your going to be this way you may never get this or any of the alimony I owe you since we have to split Nick's college expenses and that means EVERYTHING, including his room and board...so just back off...." I will back off alright....... and if "your" reading this--you know who you are--you won't know what hit you!

No comments: