Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hurry Up and Wait!

I haven't written in a while, sorry, been having some PC problems. Also been busy expanding my U2 horizons keeping abreast of new rumors on the new song release scheduled for Sept. 24 an new CD due to hit stores Nov. 22 and Tour in the Spring.....been meeting some new fellow fans and friends, one in San Diego! I was so jazzed! Hey Shanda! So it's been a busy sit-on-my-butt-in-front-of-the-computer weekend again surfing, chatting and finding new friends! I cannot wait to flip the U2 calendar to SEPTEMBER this week and start savings for a concert fund! I also found another board/site to exchange tour/ticket info: http://achtungpop77.proboards7.com/index.cgi
So you can find me there as U2SweetsThing or IM me on AIM at JusMeAnTheDog!! Well speaking of dog, my poor littly pup is begging me for attention so I think I will take her for a walk. Have a great week everybody, and Happy September!
Hugs,
Karen

2 comments:

Karen said...

Good to see you visiting, Anchoup!

Karen

Linda J. said...

You should REALLY update your blog.... jeez!!!!!!!