Sunday, August 08, 2004


My sister did another bike ride today. That's not a bullethole in her arm, it's a sunflower decal but she washed it off after her ride followed by speedskating club practice and before she takes her dogs out for a nice long walk. We're best friends but we're opposites--she is always on the go and I hate going anywhere!! That's Portland in the background and it is 95 degrees there again today. It's been a glorious sunny perfect day here in Ocean Beach and I have been inside again with the dog reading and listening to music, doing projects and cleaning plus my online time. I really need to go to the store and get soem dog food and make something for dinner. What a life I lead! I Was chatting with my friend Chris...I posted a picture of him with his poor crashed car below.....anyway he's a writer and has something new for me to read. I wish he'd get published and get famous someday cuz he writes some great stuff! Well, think I will sign off and go do something more creative while preparing for a long 5 day work week ahead of me, ugh! Cya! Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Linda J. said...

It's a stupid fake tattoo and supposed to be a sunflower. But I guess it was dumb. What a beautiful day in Portland, huh?